If you are an experienced metal craftsman and would like to seek a professional opportunity at RangeCraft Manufacturing Company, please contact us.
AutoCad Designer – 3- 5 years experience
Rangecraft Manufacturing an industry leading manufacturer of high end quality Sheet Metal products is looking for a CNC Programmer/ AutoCad designer for our facility in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Successful applicants should have a strong technical as well as practical background in the production environment.
Following skills and qualifications required and/or helpful:
- One to five years related industry experience and/or technical training
- Experience in CNC systems specifically Tops 300
- Experience in a production environment
- Good communication and writing skills
- Sheet Metal Manufacturing background
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401K, group health insurance, and educational assistance.
Create new CNC programs
Edit existing CNC programs
Make and Edit AutoCAD Drawings
Position Type: Full Time
Salary/Wage: Commensurate to qualifications
Job category: CNC Programmer
Career Level: Experience (Non-Manager)
Min. Education Level: High school or equivalent